Walking Away

Walking Away

Monday 16 April 2012

The Easter Bunny

"I’m resigning, I’ve had enough” announced the Easter Bunny. His cousin the jack rabbit raised his eyebrows, EB was always moaning. What he wouldn’t give to be famous, world wide. He’d spent his entire life trying to avoid being in a stew pot, having his paws turned into lucky charms and that illness with the unpronounceable name, that would make his eyes bulge. Surely giving out a few eggs once a year, was a doddle.

I love these 75 words I wrote for Easter. I'm getting a bit more confident with my writing. Took my kindle into work so my workmates could read 'The Daily Echo and Twenty Bensons published in the anthology Take a Leap.  http://t.co/qOYxBKI8
My friend Tessa said you've finally come out of the closet. She is an artist and I have several of her prints at home. She has just got turned down by the local group to join their association. I think she has had a lucky escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese