Walking Away

Walking Away

Tuesday 4 September 2012

330 words except mine are 199

Today I received an e-mail to say my story "Armageddon" was going to be published ttp://t.co/8wJ2L4bO   on 330words. I really enjoy reading the 330 words or less on that blog.

I also had an e-mail to say my story "Tat" has been accepted and will be published in an anthology. An amazing day. I have submitted a few other pieces of writing so I wait with bated breath :)

This week I have discovered Cadbury's Crunchie Biscuits. They are wonderful like eating Crunchies. I'm watching the TV drama A Mother's Son.... I'm still deciding whether I should continue or reach for the remote off button. I'm reading "Interview with a Jewish Vampire" by Erica Manfred. I'm half way through and enjoying it. I always think I know how a story will end and I'm hoping I'm not right. I'd like a twist in the tale of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese