Walking Away

Walking Away

Thursday 15 August 2013

The Value of Money or Not........

Bought amazing Salter scales from Asda today. Shows your weight, body fat, body water and BMI, only £5 with a 15 year guarantee. I'm now drinking water, eating less and planning to go to the Gym on Sunday morning. As one of my friends said "Truly amazing if they get YOU to go to the gym"
I pay gym membership religiously every month but haven't been for years. Bit like calling myself a member of the Church of England but never turning up.

Just cleansed my face & applied Boots number 7 Day Cream, first time I've bought grown up face cream (£23) problem is a) its night time b) I'm 60.... thinking this might be a little too late :)

I pay over £300 for a yearly car parking permit to park at my place of work but always park on my parents drive and walk the short distance to work. There seems to be a pattern forming here. Answers on a postcard please no prizes offered though. All my money is going out to places I don't use :)

1 comment:

  1. Park there for TEN years and LIVE in the gym.

    And DON'T pay when you visit your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese