Walking Away

Walking Away

Sunday 3 July 2011

What shall I write.....?

Writing a blog is really strange, I could write about the things I like... cheese, blue seas, palm trees, friends, family, laughter and the things I hate... spiders, cabbage, being bored. I love my apple green kindle, never thought I'd give up the printed word on paper. To be truthful I still buy books as well as e-books. I'd love to win a short story / flash fiction competition but know my writing is not up to scratch. I enter the competitions and for a nanosecond I believe I could win. The saying 'you have to be in it to win it' is a motto of mine hence I buy a lottery ticket every week :) Why would anyone be interested in my thoughts, its very egotistical and thats what keeps writers writing, the love of words and the thought that people might want to read those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese