Walking Away

Walking Away

Thursday 22 March 2012

I'm trying to be patient...... its not working...

I keep going to the website, logging in to my account to see if my flash fiction has been marked yet. I'm hoping this delay is good news and its hovering around the bottom end of the shortlist and the judge is hedging his bets by waiting until the last moment before it becomes an A (short listed) or a B (long listed) and hopefully NOT a C (didn't make it). It can't be a C because the three stories I sent one was a C straight away and the other became a B which pleased me no end. Prize money is a 1000 euros but being short listed would be fantastic, wouldn't mind being in the top 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese