Walking Away

Walking Away

Monday 3 October 2011

Week One: Nik Perring - Flash Fiction Course

Week One: I'm so excited. The e-mail arrived yesterday with a welcome to the course. I have to read four short stories and summarise each of them in no more than ONE sentence. This is going to be difficult for me as the first two I read, I had no idea what they are about. So I need to read them again and again and think carefully. It's going to be a real challenge. Then I have to write a short story suggested by prompts by Nik. This was the spooky bit as I'd written a piece a few weeks ago that fitted one of the promps. So once I've figured out the four short stories and taken on board the comments from the other people on the course and Nik on my story 'The Dowager' I will have enjoyed my first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I like

  • Writing
  • Wit
  • Voltaire's Candide
  • Theatre
  • Shoes
  • Reading
  • Music
  • Laughter
  • Coleslaw
  • Cheese